Sunday, October 21, 2012

Holga, Holga, Holga...

Here are some more photos taken with my Holga and Holga Pinhole Cameras.

This is a photo taken at the VLA this past summer.

This was an accident, I forgot to advance the film but I kind of like the way it came out. It is a double exposure, but I seem to have changed the orientation of the camera. This is taken with the Fish Eye lense attachment to my Holga.

 This is the alter at San Xavier outside of Tucson, AZ. This is also taken with the Fish Eye attachment on my Holga but I have cropped out some of the black around the outside.

 This is the side chapel at San Xavier with its cactus garden, a very cool place. This is taken with my Pinhole Holga camera.

And another Pinhole photo of the courtyard adjacent to San Xavier, the curch itself is on the left side.

No comments: