Saturday, February 13, 2010

Construction, Construction, Construction...and it continues...

Are you tired of the constructin photos?  Well they will be coming for a little longer but hopefully I will have some other things to post along with the construction stuff.  I am having a lot of fun with this photo-stitching software and as soon as I have enough I think I am going to upgrade from the free version to the full version but I will keep playing with this for now.  The immage above is made up of 22 seperate pictures and there is another earlier post that shows more of a curve on the beams and such I am playing with another setting in the program that straightens the image a little more making it not so distorted.

But things are going well on the construction site (for the most part) and the building is coming along, the spaces are really starting to take shape now.

No comments: