Saturday, January 16, 2010

Construction, Construction, Construction...

It has been some time since I posted anything...well its a new year and I hope to get better about being a little more regular with my posts. I am fortunate enough to be fairly busy at work at this moment as we prepare for construction documents for our Del Norte project to be released very soon. I am also helping out with construction administration on the New Tech High School (NextGen Academy), this is Phase I of the Del Norte project and is scheduled to be completed later this year. Here are some of the construction photos taken during my weekly construction meeting at the job site, it is very exciting to see the building going up and I am looking foreword to the coming months and seeing the building take on more of a finished form.


No comments: