Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Well, as you can probably see I am not in New Mexico right now... I am in San Francisco and enjoying some free time before the start of the AIA National Convention in the morning so today I went and picked up my registration material and wandered around Yurba Buena before jumping onto a trolley and riding it to Fisherman's Wharf where I hung out watching people watching the sea Lyons (and I also ate some clam chowder in the sour dough bowl, yumm). I took this picture as the sun was getting ready to set and I think it came out pretty cool. Tomorrow I will be spending the entire day in a structures seminar to prepare for my next exam on Monday. I will post some more images and maybe some of my sketches when I get a chance. I will be back in Albuquerque on Sunday evening.

No comments: